LONDON, ENGLAND, May 08, 2020 /24-7PressRelease/ -- In a huge move into gaming, Verasity is expanding its GameStore tournament model to major eSports games. Verasity has added the functionality of private, public, and third party tournaments for major eSports games. We will first launch CS:GO tournaments and betting from Verasity.tv and add other major league games in Q2 & Q3 (League of Legends and others). Players will be able to invite others to play in private or public tournaments for VRA funded jackpots. Anyone will be able to bet on teams or on players on the leaderboard.
We have obtained the ability to implement third party jackpots and betting on major tournaments. Use Verasity tokens via the VeraWallet to create jackpots or bet on your favorite pro CS:GO player or team in live major esports events such as the ESL Pro League, Dreamhack, and Blast Premier.
Verasity has already entered discussions with major teams to include them in future tournaments. Obviously this will have an impact on Verasity's visibility worldwide.
We will toll this out across Q2 & Q3. With credit card functionality from VeraWallet for on-ramp and off-ramp, non crypto users will be able to seamlessly participate in USD valued Verasity tokens (VRA/VRAB) without the need to understand crypto. We are opening this up to the whole world. This will hugely contribute to the organic demand for Verasity tokens worldwide.
The functionality for this rollout will be made available from Verasity.tv with a separate site map: Bet eSportz
This will include:
* Complete Active Tournament details
* The ability for users to create their own Tournaments with prize distribution and rules
* Tournament types including High Score, Elimination and Double Elimination
* Ability to join any public Tournament and participate from VeraWallet
* User-generated My Tournament page with history and active Tournaments
* User profile with transaction history, My Tournaments, My bets
* Tournaments API
This will allow players to:
* Bet on your favourite pro CS:GO (and other games) teams and players
* Create public or private tournaments with VRA/VRAB Prize Pools
* Join tournaments and pay entry fees in VRA via your VeraWallet
* Track progress on the leaderboard and view current prize pool value
* Collect tournament prizes directly into your VeraWallet
* Connect third party major tournaments to our platform via simple API
* Utilize credit card payments for VRA entry fees via your VeraWallet
If users prefer playing the game, they can be the next "dev1ce" and win $$$ in VRA by entering one of our scheduled tournaments. Or they can go ahead and create their own public or private tournament and set pool prizes of VRA. Or bet on major tournaments and leaderboard players.
The Rise of eSports
In 2018 there were 380 million viewers of esports, and this figure is set to rocket to 557 million viewers by 2021. According to Wholesale Investor, the global esports betting market forecast to reach $17.2 billion (£13.9 billion) by the end of 2020!
CS:GO is one of the "big 3" leading games in competitive global esports. It's fast-paced, strategic and has 9 years of popularity, that reached a crazy peak of over 1.3 million concurrent players in April. This makes it the perfect game for our launch.
Verasity is a leading company providing rewarded video player technology to major publishers and game developers worldwide. The patent-pending technology enables tokenized rewards (VRA) as well as loyalty schemes within a video player wallet. The unique technology is already available for over 500 games in the first-ever Crypto GameStore and for the major video players that support over 2 million video publishers. Our SDK products integrate directly with publishers so that neither publishers nor users have to change their workflow or habits yet increases engagement and revenues by 35%.
# # #
Want to get your news published immediately without manual approval?